For more than 20 years, the tissue culture of plants has been used to vegetatively propagate material of high quality. In vitro propagation enables us to produce a high amount of constant quality plant material within a very short time.
- in vitro cultivation of your own hybrids
- Production of young plants in vitro / ex vitro
- Selection of high quality lines
- Suspension cultures
- Production of Symbionts
- Root organ culture (Agrobacterium rhizogenes transformed) for production of secondary metabolites
- Agricultural cultivation methods
- In vitro Mutagenesis
- Elimination of phytopathogens
- Production of haploids
- Protoplast cultures
- Storing of stock plants (gene bank)
We can propagate and harden your plants in our green houses throughout the entire year. We accomplish this through the successful use of symbiotic microorganisms.